Monday, March 17, 2008

Firsts!

These past couple of days have been full of firsts. Here are a few of the firsts we experienced...


Jack had bananas for the first time. I gave them to him mixed into oatmeal. He loved them and ate them ALL!



I enjoyed my first "adult" beverage in over a year- green grog made by Allison. I almost finished one small glass! It seems that after not drinking for a year, you become a lightweight. I came home and pumped 8 oz, which I had to pour down the drain. For those of you who don't know much about breastfeeding, night time is the time of day when your milk supply is lowest. The most I ever think I've pumped at night is 4-5 oz so it was like a cruel joke that the night I had 8 oz to pump is the night I had to dump it out.


Jack slept all night in his crib for the first time. Harder on Mom than on him. (This picture was obviously not taken at night, but during a daytime nap.)

Jack celebrated his first St. Patrick's Day. We always do something with Allison and Kenny for St. Patty's day, and here are some pics from tonight.

I wanted to get a picture of Kennison and Jack in their matching St. Patrick's Day attire. Not the difference in size (not much)!

Kennison reaching over to give Jack a hug. She totally did this on her own. So sweet!

Next Kennison decided to hold Jack's hand. I'm so glad I had my camera out! See the next post for more pictures.

No comments: