Thursday, May 29, 2008

5 Things

So, I got tagged. And, we needed some fun, so here you go.

What I was doing 10 years ago today:
Hmmm. I was 14- finishing up my freshman year in high school. If it was a Monday, I had piano lessons. If it was a Wednesday, I had church then choir practice. If it was any other week night, I was probably studying or doing homework. If it was a weekend, I was probably doing something at church. I was getting ready to go to Argentina to nanny and practice my Spanish for the summer.

Five things on my to-do list today:
Get everything in order for tomorrow's talent show- done!
Meet Mike at his grandmother's visitation- also done.
Get the stroller that I left in Allison's truck- I'm 3 for 3!
Pack for Des Moines- not yet.
Make Jack yogurt- probably not til Monday.

5 snacks I enjoy:
Strawberry yogurt with granola on top
Wheat Thins
Fruit
Anything from Starbucks (drinks can be snacks, too!)
French Fries (she says sheepishly)

5 things I'd do if I was a millionaire:
Pay for our house
Buy Allison, Kenny, Kennison and Colton a house next door
Help find a cure for Breast Cancer
Buy Camp Center Stage a permanent building
Travel

5 places I've lived:
Savannah, GA
Clifton, NJ
Jacksonville, FL
Hickory, NC
Independence, MO

I tag: Allison. Check back soon for Jack's 7 month pics.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't forget your family in five things you'd do if you were a millionaire... I like "buy my sister Lauren a house next door" better!