Saturday, June 7, 2008

Figuring out the crawling thing

Jack hasn't really shown any interest in crawling until the last few days. We were hanging out in our bedroom this afternoon, and he figured out how to creep backwards to get on his knees.

He also has the arms thing figured out separately. Of course, he's been able to do this for a long time now.


So basically, to make him look like he's crawling, we can do a multi-exposure of the two. Hehe! I'm sure he'll crawl sometime, but I doubt it will be anytime soon, and that's ok with me! We move in two week, and our house is NOT baby-proof right now. If he can wait until we get into the new house and baby-proof it, that will be wonderful!


Just a few more shots... like father, like son.


And, a family shot. Mom and La, can you see my dark hair?!
My sweet boy.

Check out those beautiful blue eyes and the curl on the forehead!

And, this one, I'm not so sure about. The camera caught him at an odd moment... I promise we're not slipping whisky into his baby food! He LOVES sticking out his tongue and blowing raspberries, and I think that's what he was doing.

No comments: