Saturday, June 14, 2008

Jack-In-The-Box

My clever husband came up with that title! We are packing up for our BIG MOVE into our house and Jack has been having some fun in the boxes too!


Today we took a break from packing and headed over to play with Kennison in her pool. Jack had a great time! I just put him in a swim diaper and no suit, figuring it would only last five minutes or so... half an our later we were still out there! I definitely have a water baby on my hands!






Finally, here's a video of Jack singing nursery rhymes... ok, me singing and Jack laughing hysterically. Apparently, he thinks my voice is funny or something. :-)

1 comment:

Andes Adventures said...

SUPER CUTE video of Jack and mommy singing nursery rhymes together! Mommy's are the best when it comes to music.