Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Homemade Birthday, Part I

I've been bound and determined to limit the amount of "stuff" Jack gets for his birthday this year. So I decided a while ago to only give him homemade gifts for his birthday and Christmas this year. Here, I'll give a glimpse of what he's getting from us.

Here is what he's getting on his actual birthday tomorrow (Thursday) from Mama, Daddy and Charlie:

A shirt based on his very favorite show, Dinosaur Train. The main character, Buddy, is peeking out from behind the 2, which is part of the train. I'm so pleased with how it turned out and I'm pretty sure he's going to LOVE it.

DSC05463 DSC05464

A shirt and crown for his family indoor picnic party in a few weeks. He'll probably be less excited about this, but I think it's fun!

DSC05453

Front

DSC05451 

Back

DSC05450

Crown

DSC05454 

Check back soon to see what he's getting at his picnic party!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACK!!!! LOVE YOU

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jack. I want a crown like yours. Did you get your presents in the mail from us and Momsie and did you give your little brother his present.
Hope you had a wonderful day.
Love
The Marks