Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Family Fun

We had the chance to spend some time with Mike's extended family for baby Hunter's 1st birthday last week. Would you believe that I didn't get a single picture of the birthday boy?!

I did get a picture of the craziness that is Jack and his cousins playing! They were having stroller races (in doll strollers, what else?!) around the kitchen island.

DSC05704 

It was fun. It was loud.

DSC05708

It was sweet.

DSC05710 

What a blessing it is to be near family!

Here's a picture of the shirt I made for Hunter.

DSC05700

Words cannot describe the love Hunter's parents have for John Deere. EVERYTHING in this boy's life is Deere or camo. Even his name... Hunter Beau. So it was only appropriate that I help mark this occasion with a John Deere themed shirt. I also made him four mini beanbags with tractors on them, but forgot to get photos. They are cute. You'll just have to trust me. :-)

DSC05706

I also had the boys in matching brown shirts and overalls, but didn't think to get a picture of them together. They were cute too. And I'm sure you'll trust me on that one. :-)

No comments: