Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Thanksgiving Day Fun

Thanksgiving was a great time for our little family this year, and how much we have to be thankful for this year!

We began our celebration at Allison & Kenny's, who hosted the entire Friedrich family for a huge meal and lots of catching up. Here are a few pictures from our time there...

DSC05955 DSC05957 DSC05960 DSC05961

Charlie and I had to leave a little early to go to the airport to pick up my parents, sister, and grandmother Momsie. What a treat it was to have them here, celebrating with us and spoiling the boys!

DSC05968 

Momsie with her second great-grandbaby!

DSC05970 

Charlie was the star of the day on Thursday- other than my mom, none of the others had met him!

DSC05975

Not sure why I continue to take pics next to my gorgeous sister... :-)

DSC05972

Mikey and Lala- long lost buds!

Stay tuned for lots of posts on all our fun!

1 comment:

the holocaust said...

Awww! I am loving this site and staying in touch with your great and beautiful life!