Monday, February 15, 2010

Super Bowl 2010

Every year for as long as we've been married, Kenny, Allison, Mike and I have watched the Super Bowl together. Last year the game started late enough, and the babes were small enough that by halftime they were in bed and we actually watched some of the game (and the commercials!).

DSC06485 DSC06486

This year, not so much. We also had some very special friends over (who, I of course didn't get any pictures of, but whose blog has some fun pictures of the night) and the mamas spent most of our time at the kitchen table catching up.

This video cracks me up, and explains why I probably only watched a total of 3 plays of the game...

In case you can't tell, they're yelling something about wanting "grapes in a bowl."

DSC06507

They finally get their bowl of grapes.

DSC06510

I just love how this picture looks. The boys look a lot alike to me in it, too! Check out this post that Allison wrote to see about the last time they wore these coordinating shirts.

No comments: