Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Jack's First Day of Preschool

Our big boy did a great job on his first day. He was so excited to get ready this morning. Here is the first day of school shirt I made for him last night, next to his backpack. His teacher told us to write our kiddo's name on their backpack, so I ironed letters onto some space fabric and sewed that on.

DSC07416

We did a little photo shoot on the front porch before we left.

DSC07422 

DSC07432DSC07433

I was doing Charlie's first birthday pictures at the same time, and here was the best shot I got of the two of them together. Oh well!

DSC07441

On the ride there ride there Jack started to get a little nervous.  He did pose outside the school by the beautiful flowers, though!

DSC07452 

He was hesitant when we first walked in, but joined his friends playing pretty quickly. He took his favorite Barney book about weather for share day, and got a good report from his teacher. I'm so proud of him!

DSC07444

No comments: