Saturday, September 11, 2010

Santa Cali Gon Days

Last Sunday afternoon we headed to Santa Cali Gon days, a street fair in the downtown Independence square. The boys were excited to go!

DSC07386

Charlie is a cutie. That's all I have to say about that. :)

DSC07387

A fair calls for fried food, what else?! We shared fried onion petals, Pepsi, a pretzel and a hotdog.

DSC07389 

In what might be the first instance ever, no one asked us if these boys were twins.

DSC07388

Have I mentioned how I love our double stroller?! When Charlie was ready to nap, I turned Jack's seat around so he and I could talk and Charlie could sleep in peace. He was asleep about 2 minutes after I took this picture.

DSC07390

Mike and Kenny left halfway through for a golf game. Five kids + two double strollers = creative seating. Check out Cerise's cute new hat!

DSC07395

Everyone got lemon ices just before we left- even Charlie got to try some!

DSC07397

No comments: