Sunday, October 31, 2010

Carolyn's Pumpkin Patch!

One of the best online deal sites, Groupon, had a family pass to Carolyn's Pumpkin Patch as it's daily deal. We were there in 2008 and 2009 (oh my goodness, look at those babies!), and knew we wanted to go this year as well, so I bought it. (Side note, if you don't "do" Groupon, you should check it out! Just enter your city and they'll email you a deal every day. Most don't apply to me, but I've gotten 3 or 4 amazing deals!) When I logged on to Groupon I found out I had a $10 credit from someone using my link to buy a deal, so the pass ended up costing us $5 for our whole family! Then, when I read the fine print, I realized we could bring grandparents, too. Awesome!

We went with Allison and Kenny and crew. Here are all the kids in age order...

DSC07788DSC07773DSC07774DSC07775

What a crew!

DSC07779

Charlie wasn't happy in the stroller for long. He loved the wooden train.

DSC07780

DSC07783

I took advantage of (the boys') still being in church clothes to snap a few great pics!

DSC07789

Hams.

DSC07791DSC07798

Daddy, Mama and our silly boys.

DSC07812

We took a hay ride out to the pumpkin patch, and let Jack choose a pumpkin to take home. The rule was, he had to be able to carry it! :)

DSC07806

Charlie, on the ride back. It was another wonderful year of family fun at the pumpkin patch!

No comments: