Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Little Explorer

Jack and I were playing in the grass yesterday, and I tried to snap some pictures.

DSC01258 DSC01261

DSC01262 DSC01263

DSC01260

Already climbing trees!

We've had a very fussy couple of days here lately. Most of it, I think, revolves around the lack of sleep. Jack is doing well at night, for the most part, only waking up around 3-4 am for a quick feeding then sleeping til 6 or so. But the past few nights he's been almost impossible to get back down. Last night he was awake from 3:30-5:30. Both he and I were quite frustrated. Hopefully it's just a one-time thing. Unfortunately, his naps, which had been great, aren't so great lately either. In any case, the lack of sleep had not made for a happy boy. I'm really hoping we get back on track soon, so Jack can spend more of his day happy and playing.

No comments: