Thursday, September 11, 2008

The last few days, by Jack

Aw, Mom! Not ANOTHER swing picture!

DSC01405 DSC01406

Same day, lost the pants. They're sooooo hard to crawl in. You probably can't tell, but my shirt talks about bear hunting. Instead of an orange safety vest, I'm sporting my bright orange diaper. Uncle Kenny liked it.

DSC01407 DSC01409

This is me after a bath. I like to ride on my push car, but I can only go backwards. How annoying. Clearly Daddy dressed me for bed. I don't really care that my pj's don't match, but boy Mommy did! Girls!

DSC01402

2 comments:

Dusty (To the Moon and Back) said...

He is just too cute! I see you made the switch to cloth! Yay! I've been slack, but I actually got my order in for my first stash, so Aron will be joining the cloth bums club! I'm excited and nervous!

amosclarkson said...

I'm the same way with Eli's clothes matching. Daddy just doesn't get it! We haven't seen you guys in awhile, maybe Monday?