Tuesday, October 28, 2008

A Year Ago Today

On October 28, 2007 I was preparing to head to the hospital to become a mommy. My mom had just come to town to help me make the last few preparations for my little man. With my induction scheduled for 6:00 am the next morning, I can clearly remember all the emotions swirling around in my mind.  I was so excited to finally hold my baby, to be called "Mommy," and to be able to touch my toes again! I was nervous about labor, about whether I'd be able to do it. I was scared to have someone totally dependent on me.  Above all, I was so ready.

DSCN0035

As I look at my now almost 1 year old, toddling around my living room, it's hard to believe how much not only he has changed, but how much I have changed in a year. Although the anticipation isn't quite as intense on this day this year, I can't wait to see what the next year holds!

2 comments:

amosclarkson said...

Happy Birthday, Jack! Congrats on 1 year to you, too, Tori! Look forward to your party this weekend!

Andes Adventures said...

Happy Birthday Jack! Happy 1 year of motherhood Tori! Both of you enjoy your special day!