Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Three years ago...

in weather quite similar to what we're experiencing this week...

Outside

I was one happy bride. And today, I three years later, I'm blessed to feel the same. Even in a week like this, one where "for better or for worse" took on a meaning it never has before, especially in a week like this, I feel so content to be part of something that is bigger than myself.

Love you Mikey! Marriage to you has given me the two best roles I'll ever have, wife and mama. How blessed we are. How incredibly blessed we are.

Picture 052

1 comment:

amosclarkson said...

Happy Anniversary! You were brave to have a wedding in December :) Love the picture of you guys with Jack looking at his daddy. Great daddy's (& hubby's) aren't always that easy to find....I too feel blessed to have such a wonderful hubby!