Saturday, January 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Coco!

DSC00185 August (166)

Colton turns ONE today, and what a great day it is! I remember when Allison told me she was pregnant with him, and how after two miscarriages we were all in the horrible place of "trying not to get our hopes up" should the unthinkable happen again. But God cannot be underestimated. He had wonderful plans for her, and for the sweet boy growing inside her.

Colton, I have absolutely loved being a part of your first year. It was so neat as a mommy and an aunt to see you grow and change right along with Jack. It amazes me how different you and Jack are, and how much you already seem to enjoy being with each other. My prayer for you is that you grow up to be great friends, just like your daddies. I love your easygoing manner, the smile that's forever on your face, you ability to sleep anywhere (see below), and yes, even your Destructor capabilities. Happy first birthday, Coco! We all love you!

Dec 008

The many faces of Coco: happy, sad (a rarity), surprised, sneakyJune (76)April (45) 

July (9) August (230)

Colton and Jack: best buddies

August (91)   DSC01629  DSC01817

DSC02362Nov (69) Dec 002

1 comment:

amosclarkson said...

That's so fun they get to grow up together. I'm sure they will be best of friends through the years!