Saturday, February 21, 2009

Long time gone

I know it's been forever since I posted. Well, if 18 days counts as forever. I have no real excuse. Well, I do have the fact that over the weekend my computer wouldn't turn on! Eek! Luckily, I was in Jax for work (it happened on the airplane when I was trying to turn a video on for Jack... double eek!) and the IT guy at my company was able to take it right away. What I feared was a huge issue was actually just that my on off switch got stuck. But I digress. I realized tonight when uploading pics off my camera that I hadn't even made a February 09 picture folder on my computer. Seriously, people!

Check out this post, which is mostly a picture recap of our February, and scroll down for other post updates. Hopefully I'm back on the blogging train!

Our Superbowl was a blast, with a few friends over to watch the big game (and commercials). Our main source of entertainment were the 3D glasses we picked up at HyVee.

DSC02862 DSC02863 DSC02867 DSC02870

DSC02866 

At some point at the beginning of the month we decided to take the kids to Chuck E. Cheese and Toddler Town. Click here to see Allison's pictures of Chuck E. Cheese, cause I only have the one!

DSC02875  DSC02885

Other than our trip to Florida, in another post, it's been a fairly uneventful month!

Don't forget to scroll down for the rest of the catch-up!

2 comments:

Andes Adventures said...

Glad to see you guys are back and safe. We missed seeing you. I'll email you about this week.

amosclarkson said...

Glad you are home! We plan on doing Toddler Town on Monday, Music with Mar on Wednesday, and maybe Toddler Town on Friday again after Eli's 18 month appointment (yikes!!). Hopefully we'll see you guys at one or all!