Saturday, February 28, 2009

Fun with baby

This is the baby that Gigi gave me when we were at her house not too long ago. I had lots of fun playing and singing with him.



This baby is special because it was the one that Gigi and Papa gave my mama before my Aunt Lala was born.

Back then it was a girl baby, named Lauren. But Mama thought I should get to have a boy baby. She found a boy outfit at the dollar store, and it fit perfectly. I haven't come up with a boy name yet.

I love my baby, and Mama says I'm getting lots of good practice.

See, I'm gonna be a big brother!


Er... I guess its a good thing I have about 30 more weeks of practice...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! Hope you are doing well!

-Airlie

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! Jack is going to be a nice big brother!!! When are you due?

amosclarkson said...

Congrats, Tori! Jack will make an excellent big brother :)