Monday, May 4, 2009

Introducing...

Charles Jeffery Friedrich

better know as...

DSC03726

We love the name Charlie, and it just so happens that my grandmother and mom's names are Charlotte, which is the female equivalent of Charles. Jeffery is Mike's middle name, which he liked enough to try to go by at one point in school, although it never caught on. :-) It also means "God is love."

We are so excited to call our sweet son by name!

The winner of the contest,  and owner of some custom baby booties is Lindsay! I'm too excited to make a pair of booties for her sweet little girl! And, we'll definitely be working with Jack on his diction! :-)

3 comments:

Andes Adventures said...

Charlie is an adorable name and I can tell you're so excited already. He's probably already got an entire layette, made Monkey Stitch style. :)

amosclarkson said...

YAY! I've been checking off & on to see when you posted the name. Charlie is too cute but I must warn you that I will be saying his name with an english accent like on the Disney cartoon "Charlie & Lola" :)

Lindsay Newkirk said...

Yay! Thanks for the fun contest and the baby booties. I'm so excited!!!

Charlie is a cute name. He is lucky to have such a crafty mom!

Lindsay