Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas with Nana and Grandad Dale

My boys are lucky enough to have four awesome grandparents, and are especially blessed to have "adopted" grandparents in Allison's parents. Anytime my kids have the opportunity to be loved on my great people, we feel very blessed. We did our Christmas exchange with them last weekend and, as always, it was so fun!

Of all the gifts given (and the boys got some really fun things!) the most versatile gift was this goggle set that we gave Colton. The goggles really made their rounds...

DSC06179DSC06180DSC06185DSC06184

yes, even to me!

There was lots of love to go around!

DSC06181DSC06183

And my personal highlight was this:

  Magic Bullet Express 17-Piece High-Speed Blender Mixing System

Ah, yes, the Magic Bullet, a much coveted item of mine for many years now. I've tried it out on many, many things these past couple of weeks, and I must say that so far it totally lives up to the level that I hyped it in my mind! Yes, I'm in love.

Thanks Nana and Grandad Dale, for all you do for us all year, and for teaching Jack to say "Go Jayhawks." Mike really appreciates it :-).

1 comment:

Anjanette said...

I just looked over at your ticker and I can't believe Charlie is already 3 months old!!! Where has the time gone? Merry Christmas!