Saturday, April 24, 2010

A Week in Florida

Pardon my bloggy absence- we've been without internet, so opportunities for posting have been few and far between. The (little) boys and I headed to Florida a couple of weeks ago so I could go into Principle Woods and the kiddos could relish in Gigi's undivided attention during her week long Spring Break. Here's what we did!

DSC06797

Jack made sweet potatoes. Charlie tasted them for the first time.

DSC06800

Charlie rolled around on the floor and was entertained by Gigi, just like Jack used to be.

DSC06804

Jack used my pump as a bullhorn.

DSC06801

My purrrty Aunt Angela and her daughter Mae chased my kids. :)

DSC06814

Jack went swimming.

DSC06806

Charlie played in the shade...

DSC06809

and played...

DSC06810

and eventually fell asleep.

DSC06819

They boys shared a love of blocks.

No comments: