Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Egg Hunt!

Just catching up on pics for the grandparents. :) A couple of weekends ago, our good friends invited us to an egg hunt picnic at their grandparents’ house. It was a very fun time and Charlie’s first real egg hunt! We were especially excited because we were out of town for our playgroup’s egg hunt last week.

DSC08556

This was the starting “line.”

DSC08560

My handsome big boy

DSC08561 DSC08566

Finding eggs in the grass

DSC08564

Charlie, in all honesty, wasn’t all that into finding eggs. He had a cookie in one hand and picked up eggs with the other, requiring his Daddy to follow him around with the bucket. I think he may have picked up 6 total. :)

DSC08569 DSC08570

This is Jack and his buddy Eli. I asked them to put their arms around each other, and this first picture is what they did. Too funny! Once I explained what I meant they got the hang of it. What silly boys!

No comments: