Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Some Halloween Fun! (part 1)

I haven’t uploaded the pictures from Halloween night yet, but here are a couple of the other Halloween activities we participated in this year!

Bass Pro shop had a Charlie Brown Great Pumpkin Halloween event. Since I intended (more on that next time) for the boys to be Charlie Brown, Linus and Snoopy for Halloween, I really wanted to take them. Well, no one was in a great mood (the event was during nap time) and our Bass Pro was a little confused about the timing in their ad. I did snap these two pictures, though!

Kennison being goofy

DSC00012

The big four waiting to roast marshmallows by the outdoor campfire.

DSC00013

Then, on Jack’s birthday I took my boys and Kennison to the pumpkin patch. We all had a lot of fun!

Corn sensory play

DSC00045

How tall are they?

DSC00046DSC00047

Oops. Lost his shoe! Luckily it was in the stroller. Smile

DSC00050

The kids ran around on the awesome playground, and humored me by taking pictures.

DSC00051DSC00057

Little man did this.

DSC00056

I didn’t attempt a hayride with all four littles (picture Charlie jumping out), but Charlie (well, and the big boys too) looooves trains, so we did take a train ride.

Waiting for the train

IMAG0491

Unfortunately, after coming home and taking a nap Jack got sick. This is what he looked like the rest of his birthday. Sad smile

IMAG0493

No comments: