Monday, March 9, 2009

Back in Action

I know my blogging has been sparse at best lately. My big excuse is, you guessed it, pregnancy. For the past eleven weeks this little bundle tucked safely away inside of me has made me feel very icky and very tired. I haven't wanted to do much of anything, including blogging, dishes, dinner... you get the point. I am getting to the point when my all day sickness is turning into mostly evening sickness, which makes enjoying my days with Jack a lot better. And you may have noticed that my CVS and couponing posts have stopped... that's less from blog slacking and more because, until this past weekend, I hadn't stepped foot in a drugstore or grocery store in over a month! Yikes!

I know you're all here for pictures, anyway, so here goes.

Jack likes to hold the microwave saver over his eyes and say, "I see you!"

DSC02946 DSC02947 DSC02948 DSC02951

Sunglasses peek-a-boo!

DSC02988 DSC02994 DSC02997

And just a few pics that I like...

After bath curly mop

DSC03024 

Cutie pie :-)

DSC02969DSC02992

No comments: