Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Shutterfly Christmas Cards

Shutterfly has some great deals on Christmas cards and Christmas photo cards going on right now! Before I had kids I always had great plans to hand make all of my Christmas cards, and other cards for that matter. But let's face it, that's just not possible anymore. :) Shutterfly is a great compromise. Adorable photo cards, with no more work that uploading photos. Another of my favorite things to do is order thank you cards with the boys' pictures on it for all those post-Christmas thank you notes. I think it adds a nice touch!

Ok, now for picture options. Last Sunday before church I snapped these pics of the boys because they ended up semi-matching. I like how they turned out, and I'm thinking of using them for our cards, but they're more fallish colors than Christmas. So... whadda ya think? Stick with what we have, or try to re-do with Christmas sweaters?

 DSC07915

DSC07909DSC07916

For all of my blogging friends- Shutterfly has a great promotion right now! If you blog about Shutterfly's cards, they'll send you a code for 50 free holiday cards! That's what we're doing at the Friedrich house!

No comments: